Model Features; Cast Frame power bogie with disc wheels, Single piece drivers windows, Double brake cylinder arrangement, Strengthening section under the engine compartment, Three chime horns roof mounted and Plate cowcatcher.
VR Blue with simplified lining, brown roof on RM and Blue on MT.
As Running in the 1970’s.
The DERM / MT are the have the following features;
- DCC and sound ready. Fitted with ESU V5 Decoder
- Built in Stay alive, with programming switch
- Directional lighting, controllable headlights and marker in DCC mode
- interior lighting in DERM
- Kadee couplers
- Standard with an MTC 21 pin motherboard fitted to all DERM’s
- 5-Pole skew wound electric motor and dual flywheels
- Available sound fitted or DC
- Available in Two Packs containing RM and MT or single packs of RM or MT. (two pack model numbers can not be changed)